[AISWorld] CYBEREMOTIONS2013 - Conference Announcement and call for abstracts

Matthias Trier mt.itm at cbs.dk
Thu Nov 15 17:23:16 EST 2012

Conference Announcement and call for abstracts,
  << CYBEREMOTIONS2013 >>,
Warsaw, 29-30 January 2013

Dear Colleagues,

If you are interested in collective dynamics and affective interactions in
socio-techno networks then you are welcome to the Conference
CYBEREMOTIONS2013 that will take place at Warsaw University of
Technology, 29-30 January 2013. For the conference page: see:
http://science24.com/event/cyberemo2013

We welcome all researchers dealing with emotions, sentiments as well as
computational and mathematical modeling of social processes where the
emotional component plays an important role.

Topics of the Conference include:

-emotion detection and  modelling
-collective dynamics of social web
-sentiment detection and data mining
-collective information processing
-propagation of emotional patterns in social media
-applications of sentiment analysis in business, marketing and software
development

The event will present results of the EU Project CyberEmotions
www.cyberemotions.eu

   We acknowledge a large interest in our meeting. Submitted abstracts
will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee that will select oral and poster
presentations.
The Conference Proceedings   will be published in a paper form (abstracts)
as a special issue  of  Warsaw University of Technology Academic Press (ISBN
number will  be provided).
    All authors will  receive also  a possibility to submit  full papers (up to
10 pages) to  the Conference e-repository.

Invited Speakers (to be extended):

-Bernardo Huberman (USA, to be confirmed)
-Reanud Lambiotte (Belgium)
-Yamir Moreno (Spain)
-Bernard Rimé (Belgium)
-Marina Santini (Sweden)

Deadlines:

Abstract submission: 17 November 2012
Notification of acceptance: 21 November 2012
Registration deadline: 4 January 2013
Full paper submission (option) to the Conference e-repository: 15 January 2013

   Fees:

Fee paid in advance by wire transfer by 10 January 2013:
         300 Euro  - for university participants,
         450 Euro - for business sector participants.
Fee paid on site (only in cash, no credit or debit cards allowed):
         350 Euro - for university participants,
         500 Euro - for business sector participants.

A limited financial support is possible, if you need it please send us a
corresponding application by 1st December 2012.

Accommodation:

Warsaw is reach of hotels of various categories but we would like to suggest
you two nearby hotels that offer conference prices for our event (Reservation
code is CyberEmotions):

MDM; 3* hotel (http://www.hotelmdm.com.pl/; a nice hotel located in a walking
distancefrom the University (6 minutes walk). Prize per single room is around
65 Euro (breakfast and internet access included).

Rialto, 5* (http://www.rialto.pl/); a very good hotel  hotel located opposite
to the University; (3 minutes walk). Prize per single room is around 110 Euro
(including breakfast and internet connection).

If you have questions or need a help by travel arrangements do not hesitate to
contact me.  See you in Warsaw in three months !

Janusz Holyst, Conference Chair
contact:cyberemotions2013 at if.pw.edu.pl
http://science24.com/event/cyberemo2013

Conference Scientific Committee: