[AISWorld] Information systems Journal availabe to all AIS members

Kalle Lyytinen kjl13 at case.edu
Fri Nov 23 18:26:00 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Based on a contract finished in the last summer John Wiley we have
implemented a service which offers access to Information system journal
(ISJ) to all member of AIS. The access is offered on the AIS website page
http://aisel.aisnet.org/journals/. Just click link and then provide your
username and password when requested and you will have access to all the
Information System Journal content.

Because the content is not delivered through e-library the ISJ content is
not indexed for searching in e-library at the moment.

We are thankful for Wiley for offering this service to members of AIS and
look forward collaborating with them. We feel that offering one more
journal of the “basket of eight’ (in addition to MISQ and JAIS) on a single
platform offers new valuable service to all our members.

We look forward you deploying this service

Kalle Lyytinen

VP of Publications

Kalle Lyytinen [* mailto: kalle at po.cwru.edu*]
Iris S. Wolstein Chair;  Director of Academic Affairs

Doctor of Management Programs:
http://weatherhead.case.edu/degrees/doctor-management/
The Weatherhead School of Management
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7235
Tel: +1-216-368 5353, fax: +1-216-368 4776, Mobile: +1-216-543 6667
Home page *URL:* http://home.cwru.edu/~kjl13/*
Research Projects: Digitalization of routines:
http://www.orgdna.net/the-research-project/*; Requirements:
http://weatherhead.case.edu/requirements

Publications: *scholar.google.com/citations?user=yX-R0QwAAAAJ&hl=en*