[AISWorld] Invitation to participate in an expert group: Corporate Collaboration 2.0 Maturity Model — A Situational Adaptable Maturity Model to Assess Enterprise 2.0 Capability of Organizations to Facilitate Inter-Personal Collaboration

Stefanie Hain stefanie.hain at unisg.ch
Thu Dec 6 11:00:28 EST 2012

Dear AISWorld Community,

My name is Stefanie Hain and I am currently taking my Ph.D. on business
innovation at the University of St. Gallen <http://www.unisg.ch/en.aspx>,
Switzerland. My advisors are the professors Robert Winter, Ph.D.,
University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, and Franz Lehner, Ph.D., University
of Passau, Germany. In my dissertation thesis, I am constructing a
situational adaptable maturity model for collaboration 2.0. By means of
this maturity model, advanced and instantiated as software application, an
organization will be able to assess its enterprise 2.0 capability to
facilitate inter-personal technology-enhanced collaboration. Related work
of this thesis can be found in the conference proceedings of
HICSS<http://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings/hicss/2011/4282/00/09-12-05-abs.html>(
http://tinyurl.com/brbdec5) and
DESRIST<http://desrist2010.iwi.unisg.ch/fileadmin/desrist/downloads/DC_Papers/DESRIST2010DC-Hain.pdf>(
http://tinyurl.com/czevgcm).

As an essential part of my study, I am evaluating and refining the maturity
model by means of an expert work group. For this purpose, I am searching
for voluntary researchers and practitioners with expertise in this area.

Please respond to stefanie.hain at unisg.ch with your self-assessed level of
expertise using the framework below *by December 20th*.

If you are unable to serve as potential reviewer due to your multiple
commitments, would you please take a moment to recommend one or two other
possible reviewers with expertise in this area.

Summary of the work group research:

   - Your participation in that group would consist of some revisions and
   opinions about given versions of the maturity model, developed by me and
   evaluated by you. Intermediate versions are going to be produced and
   documented, they will be sent out to the working group, revisions would be
   provided by the group and sent back to me, and so forth. This will be
   carried out following a relatively rigid schedule to guarantee the
   evaluation ending in time.
   - Up to three rounds of revisions are scheduled between mid-February
   2013 and June 2013. Each round might require an effort of up to three
   hours.
   - In each round your opinion and feedback will be gathered in a
   structured way (survey-based). Additionally, a special webpage will be
   provided to allow the communication, information exchange, etc., among the
   group members.
   - As soon as the maturity model is finished, you will have access to the
   whole model for your eventual usage.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue you consider important
about this matter.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer and participation.

Best Regards,
Stefanie Hain

_______________________________
Stefanie Hain
Doctoral Candidate and Ph.D. Student
University of St. Gallen
Institute of Information Management
Chair Prof. Robert Winter, Ph.D.
Mueller-Friedberg-Strasse 8
CH-9000 St. Gallen
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 76 240 2997
E-mail: stefanie.hain at unisg.ch

*Expertise Self-Assessment*

*Please use an (x) to mark your answer. Only one answer per question,
please.*

* *

1. Type of expertise:

( ) research

( ) praxis

2. Level of expertise related to *Maturity Models*:

( ) I am expert on this

( ) I have a good knowledge about this

( ) I know a little bit about this

( ) I never heard or just heard about this

3. Level of expertise related to *Corporate Collaboration 2.0* or/and
*Enterprise
2.0*: