[AISWorld] Request for Participation: Identifying the Grand Challenges in IS Research

Prof. Dr. Jörg Becker joerg.becker at ercis.uni-muenster.de
Wed Dec 12 08:30:44 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

The European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS, http://www.ercis.org) is currently conducting an international Delphi study which aims at identifying the Grand Challenges in Information Systems research. We would like to invite you to take part in the first round of our survey and thus contribute to a research agenda for the following decade. For participating please go to http://gc-delphi1.ercis.org. The first round will close January 6th, 2013.

The online survey will take approximately 25 minutes. As a small thank you for taking part in our survey we are running a prize draw to give away three Amazon gift cards (50€ each) after the final Delphi round to three of those who took part in all rounds. You may rest assured that the evaluation will take place anonymously. Personal data will not be given away at any time.

We hope that you will find the questions interesting and thought provoking. We would also appreciate if you would distribute the link to other IS experts!

We are looking forward to your contribution!

Best regards on behalf of the Steering Committee,

Prof. Dr. Jörg Becker

--
Prof. Dr. Jörg Becker
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster / University of Muenster ERCIS - European Research Center for Information Systems Leonardo-Campus 3
becker at ercis.uni-muenster.de
www.ercis.org

Steering committee:
Prof. Dr. Jörg Becker, University of Münster, Germany Prof. Dr.-ing. Bjørn Erik Munkvold, University of Agder, Norway Prof. Dr. Reima Suomi, University of Turku, Finland Prof. Dr. Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein Prof. Dr. Stanislaw Wrycza, University of Gdansk, Poland Prof. Dr. Marco De Marco, University of Milan, Italy