[AISWorld] AMCIS 2013 - Call for Papers

AMCIS 2013 amcis2013 at aisnet.org
Fri Dec 14 06:19:35 EST 2012

AMCIS 2013 - CALL FOR PAPERS

We invite the submission of manuscripts to the 19th Americas Conference on
Information Systems (AMCIS 2013), which will be held on August 15-17, 2013
in Chicago. Manuscript and panel submissions open on January 4, 2013 and
close on Februrary 22, 2013.  AMCIS 2013 brings together academics and
industry professionals around the world to exchange knowledge related to the
AMCIS 2013 theme, Hyperconnected World: Anything, Anywhere, Anytime.

We are pleased to announce that AMCIS 2013 is comprised of 28 tracks and 139
minitracks.  A full list of tracks and minitracks is available on the AMCIS
2013 website
(http://amcis2013.aisnet.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55
&Itemid=58).  Follow announcements about AMCIS 2013 using Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/AMCIS2013Chicago) and Twitter
(http://twitter.com/amcis2013).

To submit a paper, please follow the directions below.

. Use the AMCIS2013 Paper Template available on the AMCIS 2013 website
(http://amcis2013.aisnet.org/).  Click on the Call for Papers link for more
details.

. Submit your paper after January 4, 2013 via Bepress.  The link to the
manuscript submission system will be available at
http://amcis2013.aisnet.org/ on January 4,

2013. Submissions will close on February 22, 2013 at 11:59 CST.

. Visit the AMCIS 2013 website for a complete list of tracks and minitracks
to determine the proper minitrack prior to submission.

Papers will be peer-reviewed using a double-blind system.

IMPORTANT DATES:

January 4, 2013 - Manuscript submissions open

February 22, 2013 - Final day for manuscript submissions

April 19 - April 22, 2013 - Notification of manuscript decisions

May 9, 2013 - Camera-ready copy of paper due

If you have any questions, email amcis2013 at aisnet.org.

Scholarly integrity is a core value in our discipline. Scholars submitting
papers to this conference thereby attest that they have read the AIS Code of
Research Conduct; and the work submitted is in accordance with the Code in
all appropriate respects. Editors of AMCIS conference proceedings who
receive allegations of

plagiarism or other scholarly misconduct may inform the AIS President who
may refer the matter, at his/her discretion, to the AIS Research Conduct
Committee.