[AISWorld] Post-Doc positions at MIT Center for Digital Business

George Westerman georgew at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 14 09:41:45 EST 2012

The MIT Center for Digital Business is hiring post-docs for 2013.    See below for details.

If you want to discuss the opportunities, George Westerman (georgew at mit.edu<mailto:georgew at mit.edu>) will be available at WISE and ICIS.

----------------

Postdoctoral Associate Job Opportunity<http://www.researchgate.net/job/10039_Postdoctoral_Associate_Job-Laboratory_for_Manufacturing_and_Productivity>

MIT<http://www.researchgate.net/job/10039_Postdoctoral_Associate_Job-Laboratory_for_Manufacturing_and_Productivity> Sloan School of Management

Center for Digital Business

Position

Full-time PostDoctoral Associate(s), available January 2013 for one to three years

Employer

MIT Sloan School of Management's

Center for Digital Business (CDB)

Location

Cambridge, MA

Job Description

The CDB seeks one or more Postdoctoral Associates to work on a set of current and future research projects related to the digitization of business.  These projects are in collaboration with corporate sponsors of the MIT Sloan Center for Digital Business. Research themes examine implications of fast-moving digital technologies at the level of corporations, workers and the broader economy.    Professor Erik Brynjolfsson and Dr. Andrew McAfee are the Principal Investigators of these projects.

Requirements

Highly motivated postdoctoral researcher(s) with extensive experience in (1) data analytics, statistics, and econometrics; or (2) literature review and survey research.  Must be able to work well with academics and industry executives alike.  English language skills (verbal and written) must be excellent.

Salary

Commensurate with experience, and competitive with similar positions.

To apply

Please send a CV and research sample to CDB Executive Director David Verrill (dverrill at mit.edu<mailto:dverrill at mit.edu>)

About the MIT Sloan School of Management and Center for Digital Business

The MIT Sloan School of Management, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is one of the world's leading business schools - conducting cutting-edge research and providing management education to top students from more than 60 countries. The School is part of MIT's rich intellectual tradition of education and research.  Founded in 1999, the MIT Center for Digital Business is the world's largest center for research focused on the digital economy.  We have worked with more than 50 corporate sponsors. We have funded more than 60 faculty and performed more than 75 research projects.  Our faculty and sponsors represent the leaders in Digital Business research, analysis and practice worldwide.  Together, we are inventing the future of Digital Business.