[AISWorld] Call for Papers - Special Issue of International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking on Network Security

Dr. Mike Whitman mwhitman at kennesaw.edu
Wed Dec 19 17:20:24 EST 2012

We are pleased to announce that we have been asked to serve as guest editors for a special issue of the International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking - focusing on Network Security.

For the full CFP please visit the publisher's site:
http://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-interdisciplinary-telecommunications-networking/1122

Submissions are due February 1, 2013 to https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ijitn13se courtesy of EasyChair ( www.easychair.org ).
Papers should be formatted in accordance with the publisher's guidelines : http://www.igi-global.com/journals/guidelines-for-submission.aspx.

For more in for mation simply email infosec at kennesaw.edu .

We look for ward to receiving your submissions.
Mike Whitman

--

Michael E. Whitman, Ph.D., CISM, CISSP
Professor of Information Security and