[AISWorld] A small revolution in the IS field

Dalal, Nik nik at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 3 22:27:56 EST 2013

"I've spent two decades arguing that the presumption that data,
information, knowledge and wisdom can be mapped onto a single
dimension is dangerously wrong."

Good point Š which is also made in our paper. But one needs to start
someplace. And the knowledge pyramid is as good as any starting point
because everyone in IS is familiar with it.

Cheers!

-nik