[AISWorld] CFP for the 4th international workshop on Infrastructure for Healthcare in Tromsø 13-14 June 2013

Pernille Bjørn pbra at itu.dk
Thu Jan 3 08:49:53 EST 2013

Dear all collegues,

We would like to encourage you to submit a paper (4 pages in ECSCW template, deadline beginning of February) to the 4th international workshop on Infrastructure for Healthcare in Tromsø 13-14 June 2013. We have great keynote speakers, a good program and midnight sun :-)

See also http://site.uit.no/infrahealth/submission/

Best regards

Gunnar Ellingsen and Pernille Bjørn

----------------------------------
Pernille Bjørn, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
phone: +45 72185272; email: pbra at itu.dk; web: pernillebjorn.dk
Project manager for NexGSD - nexgsd.org
Global Interaction research initiative GIRI global-interaction.org
Technologies in Practices research group
Co-chair for the International workshop on Infrastructures for Healthcare in Tromsø June 13-14, 2013 http://site.uit.no/infrahealth/submission/
Co-Program Chair for GROUP2014 - November 2014
Guest editor for Special Issue on Intrastructures in Healthcare in International Journal of Medical Informatic - coming soon