[AISWorld] Call for Papers and Reviewers for 2013 OCIS Division at the Academy of Management

Youngjin Yoo yxy23yoo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:30:37 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Greetings and Happy New Year!

The deadlines for submissions for the Organizational Communication and Information Systems program at the 2013 Academy of Management annual meeting is right around the corner. We welcome your papers, symposia, and professional development workshop (PDW) proposals that fit within the OCIS domain of interest. For those who are not familiar with the OCIS Division of AOM, we welcome a wide range of original research on the organizational use of information technology. You can see more about the division at http://ocis.aomonline.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=26. Deadlines for paper submissions, symposia, and PDW proposals are January 15, 2013 at 5:00 EST.  Please use the AOM submission site, http://submissions.aomonline.org/2013/.

We are also looking for additional reviewers who can help us review the submissions. The work of reviewers is critical to a high quality program and vital divisional interest group. The review period is from Tuesday, January 15, 2013 to Thursday, February 21, 2013. You can sign up to review for up to two (2) divisions and/or interest groups (you can select only OCIS as well). You may be asked to review up to three (3) submissions (papers and symposia) for each division or interest group that you select. The maximum number of review assignments that you could potentially receive is six (6).  'Emergency reviewers'  who can jump in with a few reviews (on an emergency basis!)  in mid-February are also very helpful.

To sign up, please visit http://review.aomonline.org/. You will have to create a user account and choose your areas of expertise (keywords) for the divisions or interest groups for which you want to review. The signup process should not take more than 10 minutes and is the same sign-up you will use to submit a paper, symposium or PDW.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in OCIS and to seeing you in Orlando in August!

With warm regards,

Youngjin Yoo
OCIS Division Program Chair, 2012-2013