[AISWorld] Transformation of Work Minitrack at AMCIS 2013

이정우 jlee at yonsei.ac.kr
Sun Jan 13 21:27:58 EST 2013

Sorry about cross posting and also about my previous mail 'help.' I was trying to retrieve listserv command. sorry again.

Minitrack Call for Papers: AMCIS 2013 Chicago

"Transformation of Work: Working Smarter with IS/IT"

We are looking for colleagues who are interested in conducting research on this topic.

Hoping to have productive dialogue with interested colleagues at AMCIS 2013.

Details are the same as other minitracks.

Don't forget February 22nd, 2013

Jungwoo Lee (Jlee at yonsei.ac.kr)

Sehl Mellouli (sehl.mellouli at fsa.ulaval.ca)

J. Ramon Gil-Garcia (jgil-garcia at ctg.albany.edu)