[AISWorld] Request for Reviewers

Srinivasan, S srini at tamiu.edu
Tue Jan 22 14:20:28 EST 2013

Dear colleague,
    I am currently editing a book on Cloud Computing. I am looking for reviewers to review some of the chapters. If you are interested please let me know and I will give you additional details.

Thank you.
Srini

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 [cid:tamiu-banner.jpg at 5a74ec8aec3b498aa121cd42c3a82685]

________________________________
[cid:poweredbytamiu.jpg at 5b51a789d943482bbf2615587a308f91]

S  Srinivasan
Professor/Chair
School of Business, A.R. Sanchez, Jr.
PH 304A
5201 University Boulevard
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2520
Fax (956) 326-

________________________________

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs of the campus community.

S. Srinivasan, Ph.D.
Professor and Chairman
Division of International Business & Technology Studies
A. R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business
Texas A & M International University
5201 University Boulevard
Laredo, TX 78041, USA