[AISWorld] Open PhD Positions at Rotterdam School of Management

Wolf Ketter wketter at rsm.nl
Wed Jan 30 08:32:48 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Currently, we have the following open PhD positions at the Rotterdam School of Management:

*         Agent-based methods for eliciting customer preferences to guide decision-making in complex energy networks<http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/phd-projects/detail/1026-agent-based-methods-for-eliciting-customer-preferences-to-guide-decision-making-in-complex-energy-networks/>

*         A Behavioral Perspective on Smart Energy Decision Making<http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/phd-projects/detail/1021-a-behavioral-perspective-on-smart-energy-decision-making/>

*         Learning Agents in Complex Supply Chains<http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/phd-projects/detail/1017-learning-agents-in-complex-supply-chains/>
For questions regarding the application process please see:

http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/

or contact our PhD program office. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about the specific positions.

Best wishes,

Wolf

Disclaimer
De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer