[AISWorld] IS Teaching Faculty Position at George Mason University

Amitava Dutta adutta at gmu.edu
Wed Feb 6 11:08:34 EST 2013

The Information Systems and Operations Management area of the School of
Management at George Mason University is looking to fill a non-tenure
track MIS teaching position starting Fall 2013. The regular teaching
load is 4:4, but candidates meeting our AACSB criteria for being
academically qualified (AQ) will have a 3:3 load. Although the initial
contract will be for one year, the contract is renewable subject to
performance, academic need and budget. Ideally, we are looking for
someone who is attracted to an academic setting with an emphasis on
teaching. Further details of the position may be found at
https://jobs.gmu.edu by searching for position number F7830Z.
Applications with CVsneed to be submitted electronically as per
instructions posted in the announcement.

Amitava Dutta