[AISWorld] Assistant and Associate Professor positions in Information Systems, Aston Business School (UK)

Kotlarsky, Julia j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk
Sat Mar 9 01:56:31 EST 2013

Aston Business School (UK) has advertised 2 positions in Information Systems: Lecturer level (which is equivalent to Assistant Professor) and Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)
Below I include links to both positions. We are looking forward to receive applications from strong candidates and grow IS area of Operations and Information Management group at ABS.

Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor in Information Systems
http://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R130068

Lecturer / Assistant Professor in Information Systems
http://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R130067

 Please forward to potential candidates

---------
Julia Kotlarsky, Ph.D.
Professor of Technology and Global Sourcing
Aston Business School

email: j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk<mailto:j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk>
Web-site: www.juliakotlarsky.com<http://www.juliakotlarsky.com/>

Global Sourcing Workshop: www.globalsourcing.org.uk<http://www.globalsourcing.org.uk/>