[AISWorld] Fwd: Invitation to submit a manuscript - Springer Journal ISeB - Special Issue on Healthcare Informatics and Decisions

Hui Yang yanghui at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:25:10 EDT 2013

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Greetings and hope this email find you well.

We cordially invite you to submit a manuscript to Springer Journal ISeB -
Special Issue on Healthcare Informatics and Decisions. Attached please find
the detailed call for papers. Please submit papers either in WORD or PDF
format to http://www.editorialmanager.com/iseb/ and select the special
issue “S.I.: healthcare informatics and Decisions” in the step of “Choose
Article Type”. Instructions for authors are provided on-line at the site.

Important Dates:
Submissions due:            April 30, 2013
First decision:             June 20, 2013
Revised submissions due:    August 10, 2013
Final decision:             September 15, 2013

We look forward to your submission.  Should you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Hui
--
Hui Yang, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
University of South Florida
Phone: (813) 974-5579
http://www.eng.usf.edu/~huiyang/