[AISWorld] Automated Meta Analysis

Kai R. Larsen kai.larsen at Colorado.EDU
Fri Mar 29 01:16:27 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

The INN Construct Search Engine (http://inn.colorado.edu<http://inn.colorado.edu/>) team needs your help today.

We need to find a total of 45 Information Systems Ph.D. Students to participate in an experiment over the next month, so we can evaluate our latest construct similarity algorithm. If you teach or know someone who teaches a doctoral seminar or you can forward this email to one or more Ph.D. Students in your program, we would be grateful.

Task: Students will be taught how to conduct a construct search for two Meta-Analytic tasks, whereupon they will be assigned to one of three systems to work on the tasks.
Benefits:

 1.  Students will be introduced to Meta-Analysis
 2.  Students will learn how to conduct a meta-analytic search for construct pairs (for example, locate all articles that examine variable X AND variable Y, or any synonymous version of X and Y).
 3.  Students will have access to state-of-the-art approaches and data not yet available on INN.colorado.edu.
 4.  We are willing to pay $50 for completion of the tasks.

Any help you can provide in putting us in contact with Ph.D. students will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Kai
--
Kai R. Larsen