[AISWorld] Bled eConference & Summer school, June, 2013

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Fri Mar 29 07:48:24 EDT 2013

Apologies for cross-postings

===================================
INVITATION to the Summer School 2013
===================================

Faculty of Organizational Sciences University of Maribor presents two week
Summer School Program for graduate and post graduate students in
conjunction with the 26th Bled eConference "eInnovations: Challenges and
Impacts for Individuals, Organizations and Society, June 9-13, 2013 (
http://BledConference.org).

The summer school is covering various topics of innovative business
operation and management, supported by practical work with modern
information and communication technologies and e-solutions.
We strive to annually prepare an innovative Summer School program
interweaving theory with practice, giving the participants access to
Slovenian and global perspectives on current business, government,
information and communication technologies and other issues. Students will
be encouraged to work in international teams.

Summer School will take part from June 3 – 14, 2013.

We hope that your students will be interested in participation and join an
attractive programme including all sorts of social and other events. Our
goal is to give students the best experience at our faculty joined with
the international scientific conference and an unforgettable stay in
Slovenia.

Summer school participants are also invited to actively participate in the
26th Bled eConference by submitting a short proposal for innovative
eBusiness ideas (models) and software prototypes for the Professor Rene W.
Wagenaar ePrototype Bazaar (
http://bledconference.org/index.php/eConference/2013/announcement/view/46
and participate at the post graduate consortium (
http://bledconference.org/index.php/eConference/2013/announcement/view/45
).

=====================
REGISTRATION INFO
=====================

There is no registration fee for the participation in the Summer School.
Students are expected to cover travel and accommodation expenses.

To apply please register to the following email address:
Polona.Sprajc at fov.uni-mb.si before April 30, 2013. The number of summer
school participants is limited to 20 students.

=====================
MORE INFORMATION
=====================

For more information please visit
http://www.fov.uni-mb.si/study/summer-school/summer-school-2013 .

For more information please contact:
Dr. Polona Sprajc, Assistant Professor
Faculty of Organizational Sciences
University of Maribor
e-mail: Polona.Sprajc at FOV.Uni-Mb.si
e-mail: BledConference at FOV.Uni-Mb.si

Best wishes.

Andreja Pucihar

Dr. Andreja Pucihar, Assistant Professor
Vice Dean for International Cooperation
Program Committee Chair
26th Bled eConference
Faculty of Organizational Sciences