[AISWorld] ICIS 2013 - submission deadline fast approaching!

Michael Chau mchau at business.hku.hk
Wed Apr 3 10:30:52 EDT 2013

The submission deadline to ICIS 2013 to be held in Milan, Italy is
just one month away!

This year's International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS
2013) will be held from December 15 to 18, 2013 and the submission
deadline is midnight (Milan time), May 3, 2013. The ICIS 2013 Program
Committee invites submissions of completed research papers,
research-in-progress papers, teaching cases and panel proposals
across 21 tracks (http://icis2013.aisnet.org/index.php/tracks). The
conference theme, "Reshaping Society through Information Systems
Design," invites us to consider deeply about how the design of
information systems affects myriad societies from small social groups
through the collectives of national and global society.

Please follow the submission guidelines
(http://icis2013.aisnet.org/index.php/submissions) when making your
submissions.

For more information, please visit the conference website
(http://icis2013.aisnet.org/).

We are happy to answer any questions about submissions. We look
forward to seeing you in Milan, where the city's glamor and history
will provide an exciting backdrop to this conference.

Richard Baskerville and Michael Chau
ICIS 2013 Program Co-Chairs