[AISWorld] Academic collaboration for reviewing a new BPM development methodology is kindly asked!

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Thu Apr 4 16:52:10 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues interested in BPM and BPM methodologies:

We ask external evaluators for a new BPM development system
methodology generated from a PhD dissertation in progress.
Evaluation consists in reviewing a PDF document with the
methodology, an illustrative demo case of use, and observation
of a videodemo of an instance of it using a BPMS opensource tool,
and rating their usefulness, ease of use, compatibility and behavioral
intention. All documents are in Spanish language, so we will appreciate
academic colleagues that understand Spanish.

Interested colleagues, please send us email to mmora at securenym.net,
dr.manuel.mora.uaa at gmail.com, and margarita-687 at hotmail.com.

Thanks very much in advance!
Sincerely,