[AISWorld] MWAIS 2013 Early Registration Extended!

Hosack, Bryan bhosack at ilstu.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:25:43 EDT 2013

Hello AIS members,

Early registration has been extended until April 26! There is still time for you to save on registration to attend this engaging program in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

One of the highlights of the conference will be a tour of State Farm's Data Center and Emerging Technologies Lab! We will have keynote speakers from State Farm and IBM as well as many other industry representatives. Dr. Joey George will be providing the academic keynote address and we will have several informative industry and academic panels as well. The conference program will consist of papers covering a broad range of IT topics.

The registration link and more information can be found at http://it.illinoisstate.edu/MWAIS2013.

We hope to see you in Bloomington-Normal in May!

Regards,

Bryan

Bryan Hosack, Ph. D.
School of Information Technology