[AISWorld] Nomination for upcoming SIGGIS chair election

Sarkar, Avijit Avijit_Sarkar at redlands.edu
Wed Apr 24 21:44:16 EDT 2013

***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-LISTING***

Dear colleagues,
I hope that this email finds you well.
I am writing to you as Nominating Committee Chair for the upcoming SIGGIS chair election.
This is an important step in the evolution of SIGGIS; therefore, I request you to nominate a colleague to take over from Prof. Dan Farkas, who has provided founding leadership and yeomen service to this SIG.
To nominate a colleague, please email me (a) name, title, and institutional affiliation, and (b) a bio by May 15, 2013.
The new chair is tentatively scheduled to take over from Prof. Farkas right after AMCIS 2013.

Thank you for your attention to this request and for your support of SIGGIS.
Regards,
Avijit

___________________
Avijit Sarkar, Ph.D.