[AISWorld] ARES-IND 2013 - Invitation to submit a paper / latest reseach and project results to ARES-IND 2013

ARES-IND 2013 office at ares-conference.eu
Tue Apr 30 09:33:28 EDT 2013

Call for Papers

INDUSTRIAL TRACK
at the Eighth International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security
ARES-IND 2013)
http://bit.ly/11aqtIG/

to be held in conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security ARES 2013 – http://www.ares-conference.eu/
September 2-6, 2013

We would like to invite you to submit a paper / your latest research and project results to the Industrial Track at ARES 2013 - held from 2nd - 6th September 2013 in Regensburg, Germany.

The Industrial Track at the 8th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES-IND 2013) provides a mutual platform for knowledge exchange between practitioners and researchers. For the industry track, we invite submissions of state-of-the-art practice and experience reports from implemented projects and industrial experiences. We also encourage you to submit applied methods, models and tools which have proven successful in supporting information security practitioners leading to practical demonstrations in the course of the industrial track.

Industrial Track Co-Chairs
• Reto Haeni, Regional Technology Officer EMEA, Microsoft
• Kari Jussila, BIT Research Centre, Finland
• Juhani Anttila, International Academy for Quality (IAQ), Finland

ARES-IND Keynote Speaker
• Frank Dawson, Nokia

ARES-IND Important Dates
Submission Deadline: May 7th, 2013
Author Notification: May 17th, 2013
Author Registration: May 20th, 2013
Camera Ready Deadline: June 14th, 2013
Conference: September 2nd – 6th, 2013

Submission
All accepted papers will be published as ISBN proceedings published by IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Authors are invited to submit full papers (up to 8 pages) and extended abstracts (2 pages). To submit a paper please visit our Submission Site at http://www.ares-conference.eu

We are highly interested in submissions in the following subjects (but not limited to):
• Economics of security
• Information risk management
• Usable security
• Mobile security
• Identity Management
• Malware protection
• Network security
• Telecommunication security
• Information Security Management
• Privacy Management

We are looking forward to your submission!
See you in Regensburg!

Your ARES-IND Conference Team

SBA Research
Office: Sommerpalais Harrach / Favoritenstr. 16 / 1040 Wien
Mobil: +43 699 100 41 066
E: office at ares-conference.eu
http://www.ares-conference.eu/

Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/ARES_Conference/)