[AISWorld] FW: NSF Faculty Workshop on Professional Practice

Siau, Keng L. siauk at mst.edu
Tue Apr 30 13:57:52 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues and friends:

An NSF Supported Faculty Workshop, which will be held June 26-28, 2013 in Atlanta, on how to prepare undergraduate students in computing and engineering programs for professional practice.  Please see attachments for more details.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Keng
=====================
Professor Keng Siau, Ph.D.
Chair, Business & Information Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology
101 Fulton Hall
Rolla, MO 65409, USA
Phone: 573-341-4528
Fax: 573-341-4812
Email: siauk at mst.edu<mailto:siauk at mst.edu>
Website: http://people.mst.edu/faculty/siauk_profile.html

Vice President of Education
Association for Information Systems
Website: http://start.aisnet.org<http://start.aisnet.org/>

Hi All,

Hope all is well.

Just wanted to let you know about an NSF Supported Faculty Workshop, to be held June 26-28, 2013 in Atlanta, which will concentrate on how to prepare undergraduate students in computing and engineering programs for professional practice. This workshop will address the challenges of teaching professional practice within an undergraduate engineering or computing program, with special emphasis on programs in computer engineering, computer science, software engineering, and systems engineering. I have attached a description and application form.

If you are interested, please complete the application form and submit. Also, we would appreciate it if you could pass this on to others who you think might be interested.

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas B. Hilburn, IEEE-CS CSDP
Professor Emeritus, Software Engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
voice:  386-672-0622
email:    hilburn at erau.edu<mailto:hilburn at erau.edu>
web:      http://faculty.erau.edu/hilburn