[AISWorld] JMIS at 30

Vladimir Zwass zwass at fdu.edu
Wed May 1 08:06:19 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Journal of Management Information Systems  is entering the 30th year of its publication.  We are happy to have been able to contribute as a top-tier journal to the establishment of the field of Information Systems among the family of disciplines.

To mark the occasion, we bring you a “JMIS Dozen,” twelve papers that represent the development of Information Systems and of the Journal.  They are among so many other works we have published that have added to the treasury of our knowledge.  I have prefaced this virtual issue with a brief introduction titled “Celebrating 30 Years of the Journal of Management Information Systems”.  Indeed, we are celebrating.

You will find this quite special issue at    www.mesharpe.com/JMIS30years.htm

This anniversary is a time for thanks: to our authors, readers, members of the Editorial Board, referees, website editors, and publishers.  The greatest thanks go to the entire IS scholarly community for the unfailing support JMIS has received since its founding.

                                                                                              Vladimir Zwass

                                                                                               Editor-in-Chief

                                                                                              Journal of Management Information Systems