[AISWorld] Security Conference: RVAsec May31-June1

Glenn S. Dardick gdardick at dardick.net
Thu May 2 11:18:14 EDT 2013

SECURITY CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

======================================

RVAsec

May 31st and June 1st

Virginia Commonwealth University

Richmond, Virginia

http://rvasec.com

The conference will be held on Friday and Saturday, May 31st and June 1st at the Commonwealth Ballroom at VCU's University Commons.

Training classes will be held on Thursday, May 30th.

The conference is only $75 and includes two days of talks, electronic badges from hack.rva (still available), breakfast/lunch/snacks, swag bag, parking at VCU, two receptions and an after party sponsored by Rapid7!

The deadline is rapidly approaching (and badges are still available)--so register now!

On Wednesday 5/30 we have four training classes available at the lowest prices we can swing: Lock Picking with Schuyler Towne, Forensics Readiness with Glenn Dardick, SANS Information Security for Business Executives with Chip Greene, and Introduction to Malware Analysis with Tyler Hudak. All classes currently have seats open!

RVAsec 2013 Speaker Lineup

(additional info at http://rvasec.com/speakers/)

Chris Wysopal - Keynote
Donald Allison
Rockie Brockway
Colby Clark
Gus Fritschie & Andrew Du
Adam Ely
Dan Han
Dan Holden
Schuyler Towne
Paul Watson

Alex Hutton - Keynote
Itzik Kotler
Barry Kouns
Brian Lockrey
Sean Mason
Daniel Ramsbrock
Mike Shema
Boris Sverdlik
Ben Tomhave

Glenn S. Dardick, Ph.D., CCE

Director, Longwood Center for Cyber Security, Longwood University, USA
Director, Association for Digital Forensics, Security and Law
Publisher, Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
Adjunct Associate Professor, ECU Security Research Institute, Edith Cowan University, Australia
International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
Infragard, Richmond, Virginia
LexConverge, University of Malta
Fellow, African Center for Cyberlaw and Cybercrime Prevention (ACCP), Kampala Uganda