[AISWorld] Do you teach a Data Analytics/Big Data Course?

Golub, Beth - Hoboken bgolub at wiley.com
Mon May 20 17:54:36 EDT 2013

Dear AIS World folks:
I am the editor for IS textbooks at Wiley.  I am gathering info on the DATA ANALYTICS/BIG DATA course.

If you currently teach or are planning such a course, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you asap with the info below.  Please send your response to me at bgolub at wiley.com<mailto:bgolub at wiley.com> via return email..

Course number and name:
Level (undergrad, grad, or both):
Required for these majors or programs:
Prerequisites:
Current text or materials:
Your name:
Your school:
Your email address:
Interested in reviewing a new text proposal?  (yes/no)

If there is a sufficient response, I will summarize and send back out to the list.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!  Thanks in advance for getting in touch.

-          Beth

Beth Lang Golub
Executive Editor, IS & CS
Global Education