[AISWorld] IS Women's Networking Reception at ECIS, June 5

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Wed May 29 05:53:44 EDT 2013

Dear All

Numbers are shaping up well for the IS Women's Networking Reception, sponsored by AIS Region 2 and ECIS 2013. We'll give some information about the mentoring scheme set up by the AIS Women's Committee, based on developments from ICIS Women's Breakfast. We're especially interested in inviting women that are new to the discipline, including doctoral researchers and junior faculty.

This reception will take place AFTER the main reception on June 5, at 1900 hours. Our male colleagues are also welcome - come along prepared to have a drink and some lively and fun discussion about the representation of women in our discipline. You can register here, and we look forward to seeing you!

http://eciswomen.eventbrite.co.uk/

Cathy, Nancy and Virpi

Professor Cathy Urquhart  PhD Tas
Acting Head of Research MMU
and Chair of Digital and Sustainable Enterprise
Research and Knowledge Exchange
Room G13, Ormond Building
Room 6.32 Business School Building
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Campus
Oxford Road
Manchester
M15 6BX
Email: c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Tel: 0161 247 3798  Fax: 0161 247 6350
staff profile: http://www2.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails.php?uref=430

Author of Grounded Theory for Qualitative Research: A Practical Guide,
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book232280

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "