[AISWorld] Invitation for Visitor(s) to teach MIS courses at Queen's School of Business, Canada

Jane Webster ejanewebster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:17:10 EDT 2013

Several of our MIS faculty are working on other opportunities for the
coming year, opening up some visiting teaching positions.

We invite scholars to apply for these opportunities by June 24th, for the
upcoming 2013-14 academic year (see
http://business.queensu.ca/faculty_and_research/faculty-recruitment/index.php
):

                (1) undergraduate courses in the fall term

                (2) MBA courses in the fall & winter terms

                (3) PhD/masters research seminar during Winter 2014 (MGMT
975: Special Topics) -- this might interest a researcher on
sabbatical.   Although
we prefer Information Systems Development topics, other topics of your
choice are possible.  If interested in discussing this seminar further,
please contact one of Kathryn Brohman, Yolande Chan, Brent Gallupe, Sandy
Staples, or Jane Webster: {kbrohman, ychan, bgallupe, sstaples, jwebster} @
business.queensu.ca.

Thank you for your interest in Queen's.