[AISWorld] SEM Boot camp registration deadline July 1st

James Gaskin james.eric.gaskin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:15:58 EDT 2013

Registration for the SEM Boot Camp held at the Marriott School of Management
at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah will close on July 1st. If you
are planning on attending, please register soon. We thank those who have
already registered. We have an unlimited number of virtual slots open
(remote attendance via Google Hangouts), and several on-site slots still
open. More information can be found here:
http://marriottschool.byu.edu/event/sembootcamp2013.

Email questions directly to james.gaskin at byu.edu