[AISWorld] Survey of DE Instructors Regarding Academic Honesty in Online Courses

Kakoli Bandyopadhyay kakoli.bandyopadhyay at lamar.edu
Mon Jun 17 15:53:19 EDT 2013

My Esteemed Colleagues:

My co-author, Dr. Cynthia Barnes and I are conducting a National Survey of distance education instructors regarding academic honesty in online courses funded by the Research Enhancement Grant from Lamar University. If you have taught a DE course, we would like to request you to kindly take this survey. Here is the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AcdmcIntegrity

Thank you  for taking the time to complete this survey and provide us with your much valued feedback. Your experiences in teaching online courses will surely help us to capture the extent of academic honesty that is maintained in online courses nationally.

Sincerely,

Kakoli

--
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”

Kakoli Bandyopadhyay, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Information Systems and Analysis
College of Business
Lamar University
Beaumont, Texas 77710
email: bandyopaku at lamar.edu