[AISWorld] Big Data and Web Intelligence | Monthly Newsletter

Arno Scharl scharl at modul.ac.at
Tue Jul 9 09:04:29 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The webLyzard newsletter is a new monthly publication on the latest trends
in big data analytics and Web intelligence, including a section on upcoming
conferences and workshops. The inaugural issue contains a guest article by
David Herring, AAAS Fellow and Director of Communications at the NOAA
Climate Program Office, on how semantic technologies can support
communication experts, and how they have become an essential part of NOAA's
online evaluation strategy.

http://eepurl.com/A1r4X

We cordially invite you to subscribe to this monthly publication, which will
focus on utilizing advanced visual analytics for decision support and
stakeholder engagement, and measuring the impact of communication strategies
within and across organizational boundaries.

http://www.weblyzard.com/newsletter

I look forward to your feedback - please contact me if you are interested in
authoring a guest article on your latest research results for one of our
upcoming issues.

Best regards, Arno Scharl

---

Prof. DDr. Arno Scharl