[AISWorld] Advanced Practices Council research and AMCIS

Richard Watson rickwatson at mac.com
Mon Jul 15 18:33:28 EDT 2013

G'day

I am the research director for the Advanced Practices Council (APC) of the Society for Information Management. APC is an elite forum for senior IS executives who meet regularly to discuss  their major concerns and seek input from academics on resolving these concerns. APC funds applied IS research that addresses CIOs most pressing issues.

For more details on APC, see http://www.simnet.org/default.asp?page=About_APC&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=apc_awareness

As the research director, I am always looking for academics and thought leaders who can present original research that can advance IS practices relevant to APC members

If you are doing applied IS research and have experience in presenting to a senior executive level audience, I would be interested to speak to you at AMCIS in Chicago. Please contact me in advance to set up a meeting.

Cheers

Rick

Richard T. Watson
J. Rex Fuqua Distinguished Chair for Internet Strategy
Department of MIS
Terry College of Business
The University of Georgia
316 Brooks Hall