[AISWorld] Collaboration in 3D virtual environments- I need you assistance please

ikram bououd ikram.bououd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:33:44 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I am Ikram Bououd, Ph.D. candidate in Information Systems at Telecom
Business School in Paris. Under the supervision of Dr. Imed Boughzala, I am
running my PhD research in the subject of collaboration and knowledge
sharing in 3D virtual worlds.

As part of my research work, my team and me are running a survey that would
allow us to get a better understanding of workers’ behavior toward
knowledge sharing and collaboration in the specific 3D virtual environment.

Would you volunteer to participate in our study, we greatly thank you for
the time and effort allocated.

Our survey is accessible at:

http://s7.sphinxonline.net/tp-bououd/Survey-Collaboration/index.htm

Please do not hesitate to spread the invitation to answer our survey around
you, I really need your assistance.

Would you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best Regards,

Ikram Bououd

Ikram Bououd