[AISWorld] Invitation to join editorial boards of the International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD)

Ali hussein zolait alicomyemen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 00:12:19 EDT 2013

Dear IS/IT Colleagues
 I would like to invite active and interested IS/IT researchers to join us as an Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD).  As an editorial board member, you will be required to occasionally review research papers, review articles and letters and solicit articles from your colleagues/acquaintances and help promote the journal at conferences and meetings that you attend. In case you accept this invitation to join the editorial board of the journal, kindly send us your reply by email to alizolait at gmail.com  and send your recent updated CV.

With kind regards,
Yours sincerely,
Ali Zolait, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
College of Information Technology,
University of Bahrain,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel: (973) 1743 7702
Fax: (973) 1744 9119
email:azolait at uob.edu.bh

Editor(s)-in-Chief:
International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD)
 http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/titlesubmission/newproject.aspx