[AISWorld] Invitation to join Editorial Review Board Member of the International Journal of Web-Based learning and Teaching Technologies (IJWLTT)

Raisinghani, Michael MRaisinghani at mail.twu.edu
Sat Jul 27 08:58:07 EDT 2013

I would like to invite active and interested researchers to join us as an Editorial Review Board Member of the International Journal of Web-Based learning and Teaching Technologies (IJWLTT).  As an editorial board member, you will be required to occasionally review research papers, review articles and letters and solicit articles from your colleagues/acquaintances and help promote the journal at conferences and meetings that you attend.

If you accept this invitation to join the editorial board of IJWLTT, kindly complete the form at http://www.igi-global.com/journals/become-a-reviewer/?tid=1081

I look forward to hearing from you soon. With best regards,
Sincerely,
Mahesh S. Raisinghani, Ph.D, MBA, MSc, PMP, CEC, CISM
Associate Professor, Executive MBA Program, TWU School of Management
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Web based Learning and Teaching Technologies
Email: mraisinghani at twu.edu