[AISWorld] Annual International Seminar on Applied Technology, Science, and Arts (APTECS),

Arif Wibisono arif.wibisono at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 11:24:11 EDT 2013

Apologies for cross posting

On behalf of the committee of APTECS 2013, we would like to cordially
invite you to submit your paper to the 4th Annual International
Seminar on Applied Technology, Science, and Arts (APTECS), Institut
Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya, which will be held on December 10, 2013.

Call For Papers
APTECS (Annual
International Seminar on Applied Technology, Science and Arts) is an
international forum for policy makers, researchers and practicing engineers to
discuss and share their views on resources optimization based on science and
technology to achieve national self-reliance.
This seminar has been
annually held by Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya since 2009.
We are proud to present you the fourth APTECS this year, and would like to
invite you to submit the paper of your research in our international
conference.
Topic
Development of Green Agro-Industry to Support Human Life Sustainability

Important Dates for Paper Submission
§  Abstract submission             : September 10, 2013
§  Notification of acceptance    : September 20, 2013
§  Full paper for proceeding     : November 10, 2013

Scope
The scope of APTECS
2013 encompasses but not limited to the following:
§  Logistics and Supply Chain Management
§  Marine Science and Technology
§  Agricultural Technology
§  Food Science and Technology
§  Manufacture, Material Science, and Industrial
Process
§  Transportation and Regional Infrastructure
§  Industries and Micro Business.
§  Energy Harvesting and Recovery System
§  Electronics and Mechatronics
§  Renewable, Efficiency and Restructuring Energy
and Power System
§  Social Science and Technology
§  Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
§  Life Science
§  ICT Application
§  Nanotechnology and Nuclear Science
§  Human Settlement and Environment
§  Art and Creative Industries
§  Terrestrial and Disaster
§  Other Related Topics
Contact Person
Santi (Jurnal IPTEK)
3rd Floor, LPPM Building, ITS Surabaya
Telp/Fax: +62-31 5992945
Email: aptecs[at]its.ac.id

For further information and paper submission,
please visit our website:
http://www.aptecs.its.ac.id

We enthusiastically await your participation
in this event.
Please allow us to also ask for your
assistance in spreading this call for paper to your colleagues.

With best regards,

Prof.Tavio, Ph.D.
General Chairman of APTECS 2013