[AISWorld] AMCIS 2013 Informal recruitment workshop for doctoral students

Nakayama, Makoto MNakayama at cdm.depaul.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:54:08 EDT 2013

Dear Doctoral Students:

Raj and I would like to invite you to an informal recruitment workshop at AMCIS 2013.  The goal of the workshop is to help doctoral students understand how to effectively manage their job search.  This workshop is not a formal presentation.  We plan to discuss relevant issues informally.

If you are interested in attending it, please let us know (our email addresses at the bottom of this email).

Event: Informal recruitment workshop for doctoral students