[AISWorld] posting for list

Paul Steinbart PAUL.STEINBART at asu.edu
Mon Aug 19 13:37:05 EDT 2013

Please post the following message from SIG-ASYS:

Do you teach or research about internal controls, IT governance, IT audit, transaction processing systems, business processes, or semantic data models? If you do, check out SIG-ASYS, the special interest group for accounting systems. We hold an annual per-ICIS workshop and are affiliated with the International Journal of Accounting Information Systems. To learn more, visit our website at sigasys.aisnet.org

Paul John Steinbart, President SIG-ASYS
Department of Information Systems
W. P. Carey School of Business
Arizona State University