[AISWorld] Is your program STEM?

Hefley, William E wehefley at katz.pitt.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:50:17 EDT 2013

I've been led to believe that an IS program in a BUSINESS school is not STEM, but if it is in a technology, IS or Computing or engineering college, then it IS.  Biggest difference that affects many of our international students is they get only a one year OPT option, while STEM graduates are allowed two years OPT.

bill