[AISWorld] ICT4ER.org website and workshop audio/slides

Kennedy, Rónán (Law) ronan.m.kennedy at nuigalway.ie
Tue Sep 17 07:29:14 EDT 2013

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

For those who are interested in the application of information and communications technology for environmental regulation, I have set up a website on this topic at <http://ict4er.org<http://ict4er.org/>> and put the audio and slides from a workshop which I organised in June online at <http://ict4er.org/ict4er-2013/>.

As you can see, the site is still in its early stages, with very little content. I hope that will improve with time, and that the site will develop into a portal to connect this research community. If this is a particular interest for you, you can register for an account and contribute content or discussions in order to help build this.

Regards,

Rónán
--
Rónán Kennedy * School of Law, National University of Ireland Galway
ronan.m.kennedy at nuigalway.ie<mailto:ronan.m.kennedy at nuigalway.ie> * +353-(0)91-495626 * www.nuigalway.ie/law/