[AISWorld] Tenure, promotion and salary - a reminder

Nevo, Saggi snevo at albany.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:02:42 EDT 2013

I would like to thank those of you who provided information regarding salary changes following T&P.

Based on the data you provided I can report back that the average salary increase for IS professors (primarily in American Universities) is about 8%. Also, the minimum increase is 5% and the maximum increase is about 10%.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best,
Saggi