[AISWorld] Knowledge Co-Creation | Web Intelligence Newsletter

Arno Scharl scharl at modul.ac.at
Tue Oct 8 08:56:10 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The webLyzard newsletter is a monthly publication on the latest trends in
Web intelligence and big data analytics, including a section on upcoming
conferences and workshops. The latest issue is dedicated to the question of
how semantic technologies can support knowledge co-creation and social
innovation processes, and includes a link to a full-text preprint of a new
IEEE Internet Computing article [1].

http://www.eepurl.com/Eqr59

We cordially invite you to subscribe to this monthly publication. The
upcoming October issue will discuss success metrics and visual analytics for
decision support, particularly in regards to measuring the impact of
marketing and public outreach campaigns.

http://www.weblyzard.com/newsletter

I look forward to your feedback. Please contact me if you are interested in
announcing a scientific or industry-sponsored event, or in authoring a guest
article on your latest research results for one of our upcoming issues.

Best regards, Arno Scharl

[1] Scharl, A., Hubmann-Haidvogel, A., Sabou, M., Weichselbraun, A. and
Lang, H.-P. (2013). "From Web Intelligence to Knowledge Co-Creation - A
Platform to Analyze and Support Stakeholder Communication", IEEE Internet
Computing, 17(5): 21-29. http://eprints.weblyzard.com/72

---
Prof. Dr. Arno Scharl
MODUL University Vienna