[AISWorld] Pre-ICIS SIGDSS 2013 Workshop in Milan Italy - Register Now!

Deokar, Amit deokar.amit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:25:23 EDT 2013

The early bird registration date for the pre-ICIS 2013 SIGDSS workshop ends
on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. We have an exciting program lined up with
research track, teaching track, panel discussion, and a keynote talk around
the conference theme "Reshaping Society through Analytics, Collaboration,
and Decision Support: Role of BI and Social Media". We hope you will
register for the workshop at your earliest convenience and take advantage
of the early bird registration.

Also note that if you are planning to attend the ICIS 2013, the early bird
registration deadline for the ICIS 2013 conference is Tuesday, October 8,
2013.

Find out more about the pre-ICIS SIGDSS 2013 conference at
https://sites.google.com/a/uncg.edu/sigdss/Home

Best regards,
Amit Deokar
---
Secretary-Treasurer, SIGDSS
College of Business & Information Systems
Dakota State University, Madison, SD 57042, USA
Tel: 605-256-5166 (O)
Web: http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/adeokar