[AISWorld] Call for Papers: Journal of Enterprise Architecture

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:43:32 EDT 2013

Association of Enterprise Architects

Journal of Enterprise Architecture

JEA invites members to submit articles<http://www.globalaea.org/link.asp?e=kapp@unt.edu&job=1074233&ymlink=1765595&finalurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eglobalaea%2Eorg%2F%3Fpage%3DJEAsubmission>
The Journal of Enterprise Architecture is an important AEA asset and member benefit.  JEA invites the members of AEA to submit articles for the February 2014 issue.  Submitted papers may be on subjects including, but not limited to:

  *   Case studies
  *   Literature surveys (the best papers on some subject area, and why)
  *   Book reviews
  *   Online resource reviews
  *   Insights about the profession and its ecosystem
  *   Innovative applications of EA
  *   New ideas about EA
  *   Tutorials and overviews
  *   Relevant ideas from related and not-so-related disciplines
This is your Journal.  The best way to make it what you want it to be is to contribute.  We look forward to your help in making the Journal of Enterprise Architecture (JEA) the authoritative source for state of the art information about enterprise architecture.
Articles for consideration for the February 2014 issue should be submitted by Monday 9 December 2013.
________________________________

AEA  www.globalaea.org<http://www.globalaea.org>

Best wishes,
Leon Kappelman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." – Confucius
Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Email: kapp at unt.edu<mailto:kapp at unt.edu>
Founding Chair, Society for Information Management's Enterprise Architecture Working Group