[AISWorld] Call For Minitrack Proposals – AMCIS 2014 in Savannah, GA

Nik R Hassan nhassan at d.umn.edu
Mon Oct 21 15:14:34 EDT 2013

Hi Bala,
Could someone change my institution name on the Track description page for
Philosophy of IS (SIGPHIL) from Nik Hassan, University of Minnesota to Nik
R. Hassan, University of Minnesota Duluth.

Don't want people at the main campus to get wrong ideas.
Thanks,
Nik

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Balasubraman Ramesh <bramesh at gsu.edu>wrote:

>  Call For Minitrack Proposals – AMCIS 2014 in Savannah, GA****
>
> ** **
>
> We invite the submission of minitrack proposals to the 20th Americas
> Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2014), which will be held on
> August 7-10, 2014 Savannah, Georgia. AMCIS 2014 brings together academics
> and industry professionals around the world to exchange knowledge related
> to the AMCIS 2014 theme, *Smart Sustainability, the Information Systems
> Opportunity. *http://amcis2014.aisnet.org****
>
> ** **
>
> Minitrack chairs will be responsible for a) promoting their minitrack to
> generate manuscript submissions to AMCIS 2014; b) soliciting and
> assigning reviewers for manuscripts submitted to the minitrack; and c)
> making recommendations to track chairs about each manuscript submitted to
> the minitrack. Each of these important dates and activities are identified
> on the AMCIS 2014 website.****
>
> Those interested in submitting a minitrack need to identify a related
> track for their topic. The AMCIS 2014 program is comprised of several
> tracks. For a full list of tracks and descriptions, visit:
> http://amcis2014.aisnet.org/index.php/track-list****
>
> ** **
>
> To submit a minitrack proposal,* *you must submit a) minitrack chairs
> (names, emails, affiliation); b) minitrack title; c) short description of
> minitrack for the AMCIS 2014 website (up to 150 words); d) call for papers
> for your minitrack. To submit a minitrack proposal, visit: ****
>
> http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/amcis2014, login and select the
> appropriate track.****
>

> Important Dates:****
>
> November 4, 2013: Submit minitrack proposals via the online submission
> system.
> January 4, 2014: Manuscript submissions for AMCIS 2014 begin****
>
> Sincerely,****
>
> Bala Ramesh and Amrit Tiwana, Program Co-Chairs****
>
> Your AMCIS 2014 Program Team****
>
> amcis.savannah at gmail.com****
>
> ** **

Nik Rushdi Hassan, PhD
Assoc. Professor, Finance & MIS Dept.
Labovitz School of Business and Economics
University of Minnesota Duluth
1318 Kirby Drive, LSBE 335Q
Duluth MN 55812
Office Phone: (218) 726-7453