[AISWorld] ICT4D Champions Workshop/Research Network

Course User IDPM Course.Idpm-3 at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 09:28:23 EDT 2013

We are organising a workshop on ICT-for-development project champions from 0900-1300 on Tuesday 10th December 2013 as part of the ICTD2013 conference<http://www.ictd2013.info/> in Cape Town.

The workshop is participative and will involve sharing understandings and experiences of project champions, and developing a research agenda.  We hope to also create a network of those who are or will be actively engaged with research on ICT4D champions and leaders.

Workshop attendance is free and open to all ICTD 2013 conference attendees, and we look forward to seeing you there.

If you are unable to attend but – having an active research or practice interest in ICT4D champions and leaders – would like to participate in the proposed network, do let us know.

Richard Heeks (CDI, Manchester<http://www.cdi.manchester.ac.uk/>), Jaco Renken (CDI, Manchester<http://www.cdi.manchester.ac.uk/>), Larry Stillman (COSI, Monash<http://www.infotech.monash.edu.au/research/about/centres/cosi/>)