[AISWorld] Pre-ICIS SIGDSS 2013 Workshop - Early Registration Ends Today - Register Now!

Deokar, Amit deokar.amit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:05:15 EDT 2013

The early bird registration date for the pre-ICIS 2013 SIGDSS workshop ends
today, Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013. We have an exciting program lined up
with research track, teaching track, panel discussion, and a keynote talk
around the conference theme "Reshaping Society through Analytics,
Collaboration, and Decision Support: Role of BI and Social Media".

We hope you will register for the workshop at your earliest convenience and
take advantage of the early bird registration. Find out more about the
pre-ICIS SIGDSS 2013 conference at
https://sites.google.com/a/uncg.edu/sigdss/Home

Best regards,
Amit Deokar
---
Secretary-Treasurer, SIGDSS
College of Business & Information Systems
Dakota State University, Madison, SD 57042, USA
Tel: 605-256-5166 (O)
Web: http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/adeokar