[AISWorld] Call for Papers - Extended Deadline - Nov 15 -- ISIS, India, Jan 2014 2014

Ravi Bapna rbapna at umn.edu
Mon Nov 4 09:02:56 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,
We invite you to submit an abstract (due *Nov 15, 2013*) for the 7th
edition of the* International Symposium of Information Systems* (ISIS) to
be held at Manvar Desert Resort and Camp in Rajasthan, India, and hosted by
the Srini Raju Centre for Information Technology and the Networked Economy
(SRITNE) at the Indian School of Business. Rajasthan in January is perfect
for sun, sand and some cutting edge IS research. As always at ISIS, we will
interlace the academic sessions with industry interactions in the area of
social media, big-data analytics, global sourcing, and human capital
development in the IT world.

Please visit http://events.isb.edu/isis2014/ for further details and
abstract submission. Feel free to contact SRITNE's Reema Gupta if you need
any clarifications.

Looking forward to seeing you at ISIS 2014,

Conference co-chairs

Ravi Bapna, Ram Chellappah, and Galit Shmueli

--
Ravi Bapna
Board of Overseers Professor of Information and Decision Sciences

Co-Director, SOBACO
Social Media and Business Analytics Collaborative
University of Minnesota
http://sobaco.umn.edu
Twitter: @sobaco_umn