[AISWorld] Recruiting an Analytics Colleague

Thomas Stafford (tstaffor) tstaffor at memphis.edu
Tue Nov 5 16:38:34 EST 2013

The MIS Department at University of Memphis' Fogelman College of Business and Economics seeks a colleague skilled in Business Analytics for an important departmental hire at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level. More information and the formal position announcement can be found at http://www.memphis.edu/mis/jobannouncements.php.

We will be meeting qualified candidates in Milan at ICIS, and invite interested candidates to review our position announcement and apply for the position at our online site:  http://workforum.memphis.edu

Thomas F. Stafford, Ph.D.
Professor of Management Information Systems
Member, Institutional Review Board
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN  38152
tstaffor at memphis.edu<mailto:tstaffor at memphis.edu>